Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Time In The Garden

Busy, busy, busy... That’s what I’ve been lately. Last week it was all about painting. This week it’s been mostly about gardening. Digging and weeding and mulching. That’s what I’ll be doing again today. But garden chores aren’t the same as house chores. They are much more pleasurable. Because you get to enjoy sights like this:


And this:


I also like spending time outside so that my backyard visitors can get used to my presence. Once they do, they become less skittish, and that allows me ample opportunities to take photographs of them.

Bribing them with food helps, too, and Grackles are always the first to let down their guard and come feast.

"I will pose shamelessly in exchange for food."

But they’re not the only ones that are shameless when it comes to bribes. Here is another critter that hops through the garden daily.

"Thanks, human, for planting so many tasty treats in your garden."
How’s that for being exceptionally comfortable around me?

So do I mind doing chores in the garden? Not at all. It’s an amazing world out there, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.

I wish you all a beautiful weekend.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar