Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tea party at House of Seasons


 







































About half a year ago I planned a tea party in my garden for blog friends from around  Rotterdam. 

Most of the time I am lucky with the weather, but this month seems to be the exception. Last week my tea party was postponed because of the hot weather, this week because of the rain. Lia from the blog House of Seasons kindly offered to hold the party in her shop. I am grateful for her kind gesture. Lia, a big kiss & hug to you!

When I entered the shop on Sunday afternoon, it looked just lovely. Lia and Jolanda, from the blog Franse Lelie, already laid the tables. They used vintage tablecloths, mix-and-match crockery from the shop and added freshly picked flowers from Jolanda's garden. 

We had a great afternoon chatting and laughing, while we enjoyed our tea and all sorts of tea time treats, like blueberry muffins, sandwiches and coffee walnut pie. If you would like to see more photo's, please have a look at Lia's , Ingrid's or Jolanda's blog.

Dear Lia, Jolanda, Saskia, Ingrid, Riet, Arjo & Anita, thank you for a lovely afternoon! I  already look forward to next years party.

Wish you all a Happy Wednesday!

LOVE,

Madelief x




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar