Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Saffron Seasoned Rice


Not much to explain here.  My mother-in-law bought me some fancy saffron rice (along with some wonderfully fancy seasonings) that she actually found at TJ Max.  Who'd a thought to look for great deals on food and not just clothes?!  But if you're in the mood for a slight change- there you have it.  And, yes, the rice is already seasoned with saffron.  I've never successfully found fresh saffron threads at my grocery store and usually just scratch that ingredient off any recipe.  One of these days I'll figure it out.  One of these days...

But back to this side.  Cook according to package directions and throw in some chopped baby spinach when it's done cooking to give it a little kick of health. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar