Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Roasties~

I came across this recipe a couple of weeks ago~



The photo was so appetizing..it stayed with me..I made them last week and I will make them again and again~

I found the recipe here~

Could you have resisted them? I got to them by means of Foodgawker..Pretty much the way I find myself traveling most days~And discovering great blogs..

The trick to these is a wonderful add-on to roasties.that I never thought of before.. but now discovered... through this great post..is POLENTA~

I'll make it simple..

I pre- cooked my cut up and peeled potatoes..until a touch al dente~in broth..that's the way I like to boil my potatoes..
While they were finishing up..
I had placed some Evoo on my baking sheet..w/ garlic and rosemary..to infuse and warm the oil...in a pre-heated oven of about 350...
~I dried my potatoes by putting them back on the stove after draining them.. then coated them in the warm oil infusion..then one by one I coated them in polenta that I had seasoned w/ parsley..a little S and P too...
I then baked them on Convection at 425 for ap 1/2 hr-..until they were nicely browned..

The outer coating is crisp and tasty..the inside..perfect!

We had Poulet au Miel De Lavande w/ this..and some of the honey/lavender juices.. slid under the roasties on our plated meals..even better..
You really should try this grand nouveauté for me..polenta crusted roasties~




Un petit délice!

Perfect for this kind of weather~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar