Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More odds

28mm ladies waving their men off to war, Crisis freebie, GW Bretonian sorceress and an old Citadel mini. The dogs are from Painterman and depict Italian greyhounds, a lot of old pictures show them as a blue/grey.
Spanish for my Sertorious revolt. 28mm mainly Victrix but with some Crusader minis mixed in.
 
A few more units. Note broken javelin on the left base. I've had quite a few break which is a first for me. I've had Perry and GB plastics for years with no problem.
The last three units of Scutari. Only the caetrati and cavalry to go.
Derek and George were enthusing about Shadespire last Thursday. So much so that when I went to get some paint at GW the next day I got the starter pack. That afternoon I started converting and painting. First up Stormcast Eternals.
Next up Garrek's Reavers.









Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar