Meanwhile, back in Minneapolis, Estefani continues to corner the market on HerbaLife post-its attached to the bus stop proper while it appears that “Lucid” and “HRSH Crew” are locked in mortal tagging combat over the garbage can just outside the shelter.
See that over there? The garbage has been "tagged" by two separate urban-dwelling non-respectors of property.
And as much as I hate the markings, the dual over a trash receptacle seems just about right.
My garbage can! No, my garbage can!
Death to Lucid! Long live HRSH Crew!
Or was that the other way around?
My only question now is, in a world claimed by the brutish insistence of the lawless in the belief that they’re marking a trashcan outlines “territory”, how will I align myself?
Where will I be when it all goes down and I'm forced to "gang-up"?
On the one hand, there’s Lucid, who appears to have learned a word outside of the standard lexicon, although why he/she/it is using this self-proclaimed lucidity in such a manner is beyond my imagination.
So he's looking promising.
Then there’s HRSH Crew. Hmm. "Crew", you say. I like that. Already, we sound tough in a hip-hop, "where you at" kind of way, although the letters “SH” – generally assumed to stand for “Senior High” – worry me. As a previously card-carrying member of a Football High School Marching Band – Go Cardinals! – I am not, lo these many years later, prepared to switch allegiances to another high school.
Let it be known: I am prepared to march on a moment’s notice.
And then there are the others. I mean, how can I side with Lucid when there’s still FST out there messing up my telephone poles? What about 4Chune, RaulZee, CashMoney, or This Side Up?
OK. I made that last one up.
Although if there was a “This Side Up”, he’d be my guy.
Seems he'd be the only one with any sense.

0 Yorumlar