"Old King Cole" (1939)-With Roy Williams Note?

I have been trying to update my notes on the Production Numbers used by Disney to better identify some of the items from the Ingeborg Willy Scrapbook and a few other items I have that don't have recognizable characters on them (recognizable to me, at any rate). I received an email from Dave Smith this morning that included that "the US at the bottom referred to "United Artists released Silly Symphony."
----- DATABASE NOTES -----
From “Old King Cole (1933). Police Mice pulling ropes(?). Signed by "Roy." Has color directions. "2nd cel 79" "NOTICE: This is just a drwg for action. It is not used in scene -- Roy" "Roy - PC#30-US-11" (Note: US-11 was “Old King Cole” and the "US" meant a United Artists released Silly Symphony.) Circa 1932. 2-hole [Item: 2 @ 12"W x 9.5"H; Frame: 31.5”W x 18”H] SeqID-0384 7/27/2005

0 Yorumlar