Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kitchen Island Styling




I have been moving cookbooks and pottery around the kitchen island. In addition the pink camellia bush in the flower garden finally bloomed and floating a bloom in a pretty dish is easy styling. I cannot grow peonies in our heat but camellias thrive here.


Is that not a lovely pink?



 Joe and I should be out in the early morning cold at garage sales by the time this posts providing I can manage to auto-post in the right month. Yesterday I found a vintage Easter basket at an estate sale and a couple of other items that have some vintage appeal. For a minute I could not think what I bought-I know a Turkey Platter (brown transferware from Japan). I am still trying to get myself together my friends.

What are you doing this weekend? Do tell. Whatever you do be a "good egg" as my book suggests.


joy and peace
Olive


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar