Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just don't ask me how it happened..

 


We broke our bed.
Um, yeah, so..

Look, it wasn't a new bed, it wasn't new to us three years ago even.
When we moved back into a house with nothing, we scoured FB selling page and were very lucky with the bed.

A metal-framed divan base that lifted up for underneath storage.
We paid £50 for it, and that included a kitchen blender as well.

We bought ourselves a new mattress - that was the only "new" thing we had bought.

Anyways.

Yeah, so tonight we will be sleeping on our mattress on the floor - which is no problem at all until about 2am when I wake up to go for a tiddle.  
I usually just swing my legs out onto the floor and toddle off to the loo.

Tonight I just hope my knees don't let me down as otherwise there could be a puddle of piddle or a soggy doggy.  (Sorry, just had to put the rhyme in..)

So.
Yes.

Looking for a new bed starts online as soon as I press "publish" on this blogpost.


At least there is no excuse now for us to complete decorating our bedroom!!

Tracey xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar