Spring has finally arrived in south Texas. Here are some of my azaleas. There are still lots
of buds that have not opened yet. This side of the house has a northern exposure so
that's why the buds are slower to open, but we are still enjoying the color.
Here is the house across the street from mine. This is actually the side yard. When I look
out the front windows of my house I see the vivid pink of these beautiful azaleas. They
are very striking against the deep green of the siding. Notice our lawns have yet to
green up, but the gardeners have been busy cutting and prepping the lawns for the
days of green ahead.
This house is also across the street. They have a southern exposure so their azaleas
have really opened up. I am sorry my Mom missed this because she would have
really enjoyed all the beauty.
And lastly, here is my camellia bush. I am so excited about having one. So
delicate and pretty.
Bentley and I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!
Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





0 Yorumlar