Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

VOTE!


I am not going to get on my soapbox and tell you which way to vote...Athough, I am sure most of you know/can guess who is getting my vote. We are fortunate enough to live in a country where we have a say. Even if you think your vote doesn't matter, it does. So many people in the world do not  have the option to vote, so exercise your right as an American and VOTE! Polls are open from 6:00am-8:00pm.... find the time!!! I remember how excited I was to vote for the first time. This will be my second time voting in a Presidential Election and I could not be more excited! I am heading to the polls straight after work and placing my vote. This is the first time I get to vote without an absentee ballot too-- So excited! 

Did you Vote?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

I thought it would be fun to create a little poll to see if you are voting (I hope it comes out to 100%). The survey is 100% anonymous! So fill it out... come on, we're all curious!! 

Who did you vote for?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
I am a registered...
  
pollcode.com free polls 

**Voting will direct you to the pollcode page with the results, so be sure to hit the back bar to choose your answers for the other questions!! (Sorry it's a pain!!!)
Happy Voting! 
Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar