Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Emma Watson has got a pole new set of skills


WATCHING EMMA WATSON shake off the shackles of being a child star in last year’s The Perks Of Being A Wallflower was pretty tricky viewing.

But I’m not sure how audiences will react to seeing her pole dancing scenes as she takes the leading role in her next Hollywood movie, The Bling Ring.

Speaking to GQ mag, she said: “I did learn to pole dance for the film, and I have a small pole dancing scene. But it’s not a performance for anyone else, it’s just me messing around with my friends.

“I took lessons. When I was preparing for the role I was studying at Oxford.

“So I had this surreal experience where I was studying the modernists, writing about VIRGINIA WOOLF on Friday night, then driving to London for pole dancing classes on Saturday morning.

“I was incredibly ungraceful at first. The upper-body strength and the core strength you need to do it gracefully is crazy.

“I take my hat off to the women who can do it. You have to be incredibly strong.”

She had a head start – after a childhood thundering about on a Nimbus 2000 broomstick in the Harry Potter films.


Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar