Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Amanda Seyfried - Amanda Seyfried's Food Gripe


Amanda Seyfried - Amanda Seyfried's Food Gripe
Amanda Seyfried's Food Gripe

Amanda Seyfried complained to producers on her new movie 'Letters to Juliet' because she was unhappy about catering facilities.


Amanda Seyfried loves food.

The 24-year-old actress was so disappointed by the lack of catering facilities on the set of her latest movie, 'Letters to Juliet' that she complained to producers and was delighted to be rewarded with a series of tasty treats.

She said: "They weren't giving us any food at first. I was like, what? We whined about the lack of food and then came the spinach and mozzarella sandwiches. Before that it was just cookies and oranges. That's no good!"

Amanda recently admitted she always makes time to exercise because she hates dieting so much.

She said: "If I didn't run and work out, there's no way I would be this thin. But I have to stay in shape because I'm an actress. It's f**ked up and it's twisted, but I wouldn't get the roles otherwise. If I'd been bigger, I don't think they would have cast me for 'Mamma Mia!'.

"If I have to diet, it's salad with protein, salmon and broccoli, no dessert. But what kind of life is that? So I work out a lot and I'm just pretty moderate about what I eat."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar