Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wedding Wednesday: Guest Book

Wedding Wednesday: Guest Book


I haven't done a wedding Wednesday in quite some time so today I'm popping in with a random one! I was inspired as I found the CUTEST Etsy shop for guest books. I think it would be the best engagement present ever because the chronicling can start right when you get engaged. 

I wanted to share this shop because it's such a gem and it's always nice to find a small business to support. One thing I actually have not done is to get a guest book. I had one that I was planning on ordering and I still might do that, but now I'm leaning towards this custom one!! The other one I was planning on doing is a completely different route, so I'm torn. I guess luckily I have a lot of time to decide haha! 

Wedding Wednesday: Guest Book
The reason I find this one not only so beautiful on the outside, but I love that they are created like scrapbooks/keepsakes on the inside. There are spots for engagement photos, spots for wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, and spots for guests to sign. So it basically becomes a scrapbook, keepsake, and a guest book all in one. It would also look so beautiful sitting out/on display. The whole thing is set up so you can chronicle your relationship and engagement and up to your wedding and through the honeymoon! I feel like this could also be a fun at-home analog project. I even think adding a swatch or two from your dress, any wine labels,  and a pressed flower, etc. could be so nice to have. 

Unlike a simple guest book, I feel like this tells more of the entire engagement-to-wedding story and will be SO fun to look back on years after the wedding. Also, how neat are these pens?! It looks like handles of vintage silverware. LOVE! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar