Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Supreme FlexFit

I drink a lot of coffee, tea and diet coke. We're talking at least 3 cups of coffee a day. So, when Crest reached out to me to participate in their 2 Weeks to Your Whitest Smile Challenge, I was all about participating. I used to have super white teeth. I would always get compliments on how white they were. But since drinking so much coffee, my teeth have seen better days. 

Crest sent me a package of the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Supreme FlexFit as well as the 3D white Luxe toothpaste. The goal is to post this on social media so I can hold myself accountable for the entire 2 week period. 


Here are two completely unfiltered 'selfies' to serve as my before photos.. my teeth for some reason photograph way whiter than they really are... but I assure you they're not as white as they look! The outcome is supposed to be comparable to a $500 whitening treatment at the actual dentist. So fingers crossed, that's what happens! For the next 14 days, I will be putting the strips on once a day for an hour and brushing with the toothpaste. I'll report back after the 14 days are over and fingers crossed the claims are true! 

Have you tried these strips? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar