Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ninja Polish - Spooky Floam, swatch

Hi! This week I'll be showing Halloween nail art and some "halloweenish polishes" so hope you'll think it's fun. Living in Sweden Halloween is not a big deal and I can't say I celebrate it more than on my nails, basically I get an excuse to make some fun nail art. I'm sorry for being a bit away from the blogs, commenting and answering comments but I'm out traveling. When I get home this Monday night I will have traveled a distance of 1500+ km by train, and most of this time I'm out of internet.

Today's polish is Spooky Floam from Ninja Polish (which came out last year) which as the other floam's contains of fine matte glitter. Spooky Floam has the traditional color scheme of Halloween and the glitters are orange and black. In some lights as you see below it feels green in the edges, maybe because our brain try to mix the colors together? The base is of this polish is.. ehm..cloudy? But cloudy in the good way! When layering it over other polishes the base looks clear but it covers very well on it's own, and for my long nails I used 3 coats with a normal drying time. Another fun thing about this polish is when charged under a lamp it later glows in the dark, which is fun when trying to sleep at night. ;) If you want this polish to be super glossy you'll probably need 2 or 3 coats of top coat depending on how picky you are.But I've also used only one coat of tc too and that works for sure! :) So finally, I really like this polish a lot!









Do you got this Floam? Do you like it? Do you like celebrating Halloween?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar