Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Casual layering with scraper heels













A quick post today as it's Sunday and I've got a ton of things to do! A few layers made up of t-shirt, shirt and scarf over jeans makes me a happy, comfy girl... though sometimes I want to rebel against all that casualness and throw on my highest pair of heels just to feel super girly and potter about.
Hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend!



Scarf: Gift from my mum similar, Shirt: F+F at Tesco (old), Jeans: La Redoute similar, Shoes: French Connection, Bag: Karen Millen similar, Sunglasses: New Look similar, Tortoiseshell cuff: Accessorize similar, Watches: Gift / Debenhams, Rings: ASOS / H&M, Nails: Essie Turquoise and Caicos

Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar