Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ashanti & Ginuwine Hit The Stage Over The Weekend

 photo 973855787.jpg
 
Ashanti has been putting in work. Over the weekend the singer  performed out to a sold out concert at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona along with Ginuwine.
 
 photo 973855187.jpg
 
 photo 973855987.jpg
 
She recently released her latest album Braveheart, which Ashanti released on her own label, Written Entertainment. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard Independent Chart.
 
 photo 973856387.jpg
 
Ashanti told the Tribune, "There's not a lot of females in this male-dominated industry who are able to do what I'm doing. ... And it is hard, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. But you feel good when you put so much work into something."
 
 photo 973856487.jpg
 
She Showed Off Her Assets... Work!
 
 photo 973854987.jpg
 
 photo 973854687.jpg
 
Ginuwine also performed. His set included "Same Ol' G"/"Hell Yeah"/"Trouble"/"Only When Ur Lonely"/"When Doves Cry"/"I Know" and I'll Do Anything/I'm Sorry"
 
 photo 973858487.jpg
 
 photo 973854287.jpg
 
 photo 973857287.jpg
 
 photo 973857987.jpg
 photo 973854587.jpg
 
 photo 973857087.jpg
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar